OnCommand Unified Manager
- Starting with OnCommand Unified Manager (UM) 7.2, the functionality of performance collection previously handled by Oncommand Performance Manager was incorporated into the product. Due to business requirements it may be desirable to increase, decrease or disable the retention or collection of performance data within Unified Manager.
- At this time there is no available setting to disable or adjust the retention of performance data within Unified Manager.
- If you desire the ability to adjust retention, contact Netapp Support and have your case added to the Request for Feature Enhancement 1118219.
- If you desire the ability to disable performance collection, contact Netapp Support and have your case added to the Request for Feature Enhancement 1144457.
- You can also reach out to your account team to work with the Product Management for Unified Manager to request these features to be added.
- The workarounds specified in either RFE are not to be used or provided by support.